Sunday, January 16, 2011

Believe God

Anything in your life that does not agree with the forever settled Word of God is a deception and a lie.
Anything. Everything.
Remember 2 Corinthians 1:20...
'For as many as are the promises of God, IN HIM they are YES; therefore also through Him is our AMEN to the glory of God THROUGH US.'
And just forget every sermon you've heard entitled 'Sometimes the answer is no.'
'For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD gives grace and glory; no good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.' [Psalm 84:11]
'Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.' [James 1:17]
"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." [John 14:13,14]
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." [John 15:7]
"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you." [John 15:16]
"In that day you will not question Me about anything. Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you. Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full. [John 16:23,24]
'He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?' [Romans 8:32]
Hallelujah!
Sickness or disease is a lie against 'By His stripes you WERE healed.'
Poverty and lack is a lie against 'Wealth and riches are in his house' and 'Riches and honor are with me...'
3 John 2 says 'Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.'
Fear of any kind is a lie against 'I will never leave nor forsake you' and all of Psalm 91.
"God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?" [Numbers 23:19]
'May it never be! Rather, let God be found TRUE, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "That you may be justified in your words, and prevail when you are judged."' [Romans 3:4]
Settle it today. Either God is lying or everybody and everything else is.
Or, as it is written...
"See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity...I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So CHOOSE LIFE in order that you may live, you and your descendants..." [Deuteronomy 30:15,19]
Choose Him or don't. Believe Him or don't. It's up to you.
But once you choose to believe Him and His Word you can rest in the fact that EVERYTHING ELSE is just temporary...a deception that you have authority over!
'Death and life are in the power of the tongue...' [Proverbs 18:21]
The power to choose is in your mouth. Choose life and prosperity, life and the blessing.
Believe God.