This article has been updated from the original…
Try to remember that GOD IS FOR US!
The next time your hear a fear-based word in your ear [or screamed from a pulpit] that tells you why He may not help you this time, why it may not be His will to heal/deliver/bless, why sometimes the answer is NO, try to remember what the Word says.
‘Therefore there is now NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.’
‘What then shall we say to these things? If GOD IS FOR US, who is against us?
‘He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS?
‘Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
‘Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Just as it is written, "FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED."
‘But in all these things we OVERWHELMINGLY CONQUER through Him who LOVED us.’ [Romans 8:1,2, 31-37]
Please note: God did not cause the tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril or sword…He made us conquerors over these things!
He just knows that the enemy will bring them against us to try to destroy us and then get us to blame Him. This is a warning, people! But we are the victors.
God loves us! Did you know that Jesus said the Father loves us, even as He loved Jesus? And gave us HIS glory! [John 17:22,23]
I’ve got news for you…that’s why He sent Jesus. The plan of salvation and deliverance is His idea!
‘But by HIS DOING you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, so that, just as it is written, "LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD."’ [1 Corinthians 1:30,21]
‘But thanks be to God, who ALWAYS leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.’ [2 Corinthians 2:24]
‘For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us.’ [2 Corinthians 1:20]
‘Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond ALL that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.’ [Ephesians 3: 20,21]
‘For WHATEVER is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?’ [1 John 5:4,5]
Need More Proof?
For those who have been brainwashed to believe that God is bringing calamity upon us to teach us, think about these things:
- He gave us His Name [Mark 16:17; Luke 10:17; John 14:13,14'; John 15:16; John 16:23-26; John 17:11; Acts 3:16; Acts 4:30]
- He gave us the right to become children of God, joint heirs with Jesus [John 1:12; Romans 8:17]
- He gave us triumph, ALWAYS [2 Corinthians 2:14]
- He gave us His armor [Ephesians 6:10-17]
- He strengthened us with all miracle-working power [Gr: dunamis]in our inner man [Colossians 1:11; Ephesians 3:16]
- He gave us His mind, His wisdom [1 Corinthians 2:12,16; 1 Corinthians 1:30]
- He made Jesus become to us righteousness, sanctification, redemption…there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus [1 Corinthians 1:30; Romans 8:1]
- He set us free from the law of sin and death…we are redeemed from the curse of the Law [Romans 8:2; Galatians 3:13]
- He gave us healing [Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24,25; Psalm 107:20; 3 John 2]
- He blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ [Ephesians 1:3]
- He seated us in heavenly places, in Christ…ALREADY! [Ephesians 2:6]
- He gave us wealth, all things richly to enjoy [2 Corinthians 8:9; 3 John 2; Psalm 57:2; 1 Corinthians 3:21,22; Ephesians 5:20; 1 Timothy 6:17; Proverbs 10:22; Proverbs 8:21]
- He has decreed that all things are possible, nothing is impossible, for us [Matthew 19:26; Mark 9:23; Mark 10:27; Luke 18:27; Matthew 17:20; Luke 1:37; Philippians 4:13]
- He gave us angels to protect and serve us [Psalm 91; Hebrews 1:14; Psalm 103:20; Psalm 24:7]
- He gave us His glory [John 17:20; Hebrews 2:10]
- He gave us His Word…we are the Word multiplied! [John 1; Acts 12:24; Acts 6:7; Acts 13:49; Acts 19:20]
- He gave us His Spirit…in fact, He dwells in each believer, Father, Son and Holy Spirit—we are one Spirit with the Lord [John 14:16-26; 1 Corinthians 6:17; 1 John 4:15]
- He made us more than conquerors [Romans 8:37; 1 Corinthians 15;57; 2 Corinthians 2:4; 1 John 5:4,5]
- He gave us His favor [Psalm 5:12; Psalm 30:5; Proverbs 8:35]
- He answers our prayers [John 14-17; 1 John 5:14,15; 2 Corinthians 1:20]
- He blessed with the blessings of Abraham [Galatians 3]
- He has given us everything pertaining to life and godliness through His promises [2 Peter 1:3,4]
And that’s just a few of the blessings bestowed on us in Christ…it is by no means an exhaustive list! Every promise IN HIM is YES!! And our AMEN to His Glory through us!! [2 Corinthians 1:20]
The world and religion have lied to us! Maybe unwittingly, but lied nonetheless.
John 10:10 [Again!]
Let me ask you this…if we are one Spirit with the Lord, why would He try to destroy us? If He considers death to be the last enemy, to be put under Jesus’ feet, why would he kill [read ’take’] our children?
If He promised to SATISFY us with long life, why would He ‘take’ us at 30 with cancer or accident? [1 Corinthians 15:25,26; 2 Timothy 1:10; Revelations 20:14, 21:4; Psalm 91:16]
We’ve been lied to, people…
Why would He want us sick, to ‘teach’ us, if Jesus bore a horrific scourging and death for our healing? Psalm 107:20 says
‘He sent His WORD and healed them, and DELIVERED them from their destructions.’
Jesus IS The Word.
Learn to judge everything against John 10:10…
‘"The thief comes only to STEAL and KILL and DESTROY; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly [or have abundance].”’
These words are in red, my friend. It was as if Jesus knew we’d be lied to and deceived, so He summed it up for us, His not-so-bright brothers and sisters, in one verse…
Good God, bad devil.
Try to remember.