Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emergency Confessions

Confess these out loud as many times as you need to calm your spirit and boost your faith...they are all directly from the Word.

I am One Spirit with the Lord, filled with His Spirit...the Father and Son dwell in this earthen vessel by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am the temple of God, filled with His glory.

As He is, so am I in the earth. I am born of God and have overcome evil spirits. Greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world.

God Himself continually grants me peace—shalom—in every circumstance! He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think according to the power that works in me.

The Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord gives grace and glory. No good thing does He withhold from me because in Jesus, I am upright before Him.

God is my refuge and fortress...I trust in Him. Angels have been given charge over me and guard me in all my ways. No evil shall befall me, no plague shall come near my dwelling. I tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent I trample down. Because I have loved Him, He has delivered me; He has set me securely on high, because I have known His name. I call upon Him and He answers me; He is with me in trouble; He rescues me and honor me. With a long life He satisfies me and lets me see His salvation.

I have been strengthened with all miracle-working power [gr. dunamis] in my inner man...I am rooted and grounded in love and I know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge. I am filled up to all the fullness of God.

I am blessed with Abraham the Believer. The promises were spoken to him and to his seed...I belong to Christ and I am Abraham's descendant, an heir according to promise.

If God is for me, who can be against me? No man can stand before me any of the days of my life...just as He was with Moses and Joshua, He is with and in me.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that accuses in judgment I will condemn.

No harm befalls me because I've been made the righteousness of God in Christ...the evil one doesn't touch me.