Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kings and Princesses

My eyes glanced over a verse last night and it took my breath away. I quickly turned back to it and read...
"Kings will be your guardians, and their princesses your nurses. They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth and lick the dust of your feet; and you will know that I am the LORD; those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame." [Isaiah 49:23]
What I realized in that instant was how much God loves me, and how He sees me. To Him I am the true royalty of the earth, the daughter of The King. I, together with my brothers and sisters in Christ!
And I am so precious to Him that He has assigned kings to be my guardians and princesses to be my nurses! They will serve me because I am the daughter of the Most High God!
Think of it...Jesus said that the least in the Kingdom, which is surely me, would be greater than the greatest prophet in the Old Covenant, John the Baptist.
Why? Because I am one Spirit with the Lord...I am in Him, and He is in me. I am seated in Him in heavenly places....born of God, born of the imperishable seed which is the living and enduring Word of God.
Royalty.
Hallelujah!