Friday, October 1, 2010

Victory!

"The LORD shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways." [Deuteronomy 28:7]
'...and the sons of Judah conquered because they trusted in the LORD, the God of their fathers.' [2 Chronicles 13:18]
'And the LORD was with him; wherever he went he prospered...' [2 Kings 18:7]
'He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.' [Psalm 18:17]
'I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my enemies rejoice over me.' [Psalm 30:1]
'You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance.' [Psalm 32:7]
'I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.' [Psalm 34:4]
'By this I know that You are pleased with me, Because my enemy does not shout in triumph over me.' [Psalm 41:11]
'For He has delivered me from all trouble, and my eye has looked with satisfaction upon my enemies.' [Psalm 54:7]
'My God in His lovingkindness will meet me; God will let me look triumphantly upon my foes.' [Psalm 59:10]
'He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.' [Psalm 107:20]
'The LORD your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.' [Zephaniah 3:17]
'...and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses.' [Acts 13:39]
'But thanks be to God, who always leads us intriumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.' [2 Corinthians 2:14]
'...but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.' [1 Corinthians 15:57]
'You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.' [1 John 4:4]
'For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?' [1 John 5:4,5]
"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death." [Revelations 12:11]
'But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.' [Romans 8:37