Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wisdom Confessions

I have an anointing from the Holy One and I know all things. [1 John 2:20,27]

I understand all things, because I've sought the Lord. [Proverbs 28:5]

My mouth will speak wisdom, and the meditation of my heart will be understanding. [Psalm 49:3]

The Lord gives me wisdom; from His mouth com knowledge and understanding. [Proverbs 2:6]

I say to Wisdom "You are my sister," and I call understanding my intimate friend. [Proverbs 7:4]

I have been made the righteousness of God in Christ and my mouth flows with wisdom. [2 Corinthians 5:21; Proverbs 10:31]

The Spirit of Truth guides me into all the truth--He discloses to me what is to come. [John 16:13]

I am One Spirit with the Lord and I have the Mind of Christ. [1 Corinthians 6:17; 1 Corinthians 2:16]

Jesus became to me wisdom from God... [1 Corinthians 1:30]

I am filled with all knowledge...in everything I am enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge. [Romans 15:14]

I manifest the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. [2 Corinthians 2:14]

God has shone the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ into my heart. [2 Corinthians 4:6]

I have the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. [Ephesians 1:17]

In Jesus are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge...I'm in Him and He's in me! [Colossians 2:3]

Grace and peace are MULTIPLIED to me in the knowledge of God and of Jesus my Lord; seeing that His divine power has granted to me everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him Who called me by His own Glory and excellence. For by these He has granted to me His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them I may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust. [2 Peter 1:2-4]